NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN OR CLAIM PRIZE. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (AND WASHINGTON, DC), WHO ARE 18 OR OVER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY, SUBJECT TO THE RESTRICTIONS IN SECTION 6 BELOW. Void in all jurisdictions outside the United States and where prohibited by law. DO NOT PROCEED IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to these Official Rules as well as the decisions of Gemvara (“Administrator”).
1. SWEEPSTAKES SCHEDULE: Sweepstakes starts December 21, 2016 at 3:00:00 p.m. US Eastern Time and ends February 28, 2017 at 11:59:00 p.m. US Eastern Time (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: 1. Entry: During Sweepstakes Period, access the Gemvara website at www.gemvara.com, complete the entry form, and submit as directed. LIMIT: One (1) entry per person or e-mail address. 2. Entry Restrictions: Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that person’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, an entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry.
3. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) potential winner will be randomly selected on or around March 1, 2017 from among all eligible entries received. Winner selection will be conducted by Administrator, at its offices in Boston, Massachusetts USA. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail within no later than 30 days of the selection date. If potential winner cannot be contacted by Administrator for any reason, or if potential winner is determined to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules will result in disqualification of potential winner and prize forfeiture. If disqualified, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
4. PRIZE/ODDS OF WINNING: Prize is a five thousand dollar ($5,000) dollar gift card to www.gemvara.com. Prize is not transferable or assignable. All unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance/use of prize are winner’s sole responsibility. All applicable taxes and duties on prize are winner’s sole responsibility; The winner of any prize with a value of $600 or greater may be issued a 1099 U.S. Tax Form for the retail value of the prize. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Administrator and warrants that she/he is eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Officers, employees, independent contractors, and directors (as well as their immediate families) of Gemvara, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not eligible to enter or win the prize. “Immediate families” means one’s spouse, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings and their children (i.e., nieces and nephews), regardless of where they live. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The Administrator is responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription/capture/recordation of entries, bonus entries or entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Website, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or television related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Administrator, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry (and/or the entrant responsible for same) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (contingent upon Sponsor securing any governmental approval that may be required). In such event, Administrator will select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Administrator or otherwise in a manner determined by Administrator to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted on the website.
7. RELEASES: By participating, to the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants release and agree to hold harmless, Administrator, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organizations, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Administrator and its designees to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for Sweepstakes, advertising and marketing purposes in any media throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review.
9. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: This sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. By participating in this sweepstakes, participants agree that Massachusetts courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this sweepstakes and that venue shall be only in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
10. GENERAL: Should any provision of these Official Rules be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalid/illegal/unenforceable provision shall be severed from these Official Rules and replaced with a substitute provision that is valid, legal and enforceable and most closely captures the original intent of Administrator. The determination of the invalidity/illegality/unenforceability of a given provision of these Official Rules shall in no way affect the validity, legality or enforceability of any other provision of these Official Rules.
11. WINNER: Winner will be contacted by email on March 1, 2017.
ADMINISTRATOR: Gemvara, 141 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02110 USA.