Gift Card Policy
Have a Gift Card?
Gift Cards must be redeemed on www.Gemvara.com toward the purchase of eligible products. To redeem your Gift Card, select the piece(s) of jewelry that you would like to purchase and proceed to Checkout. During Checkout, on the "Payment Information" page you will be prompted to enter your Gift Card Code. Enter the Code and Click "Apply to Order". Purchases are deducted from the Gift Card balance. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipients Gift Card account when redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the balance must be paid with a credit card. Gemvara.com may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards that they purchase. To view Gift Card balances, visit the "Gift Card Policy" Page on Gemvara.com. Gift Card cash value is, 1/10 of one cent.
- Gift Cards may not be redeemed for the purchase of products at any other website operated by Gemvara.com, its affiliates, or any other person or entity, except as indicated by these terms and conditions.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be purchased with the use of any promotion.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law. Unused Gift Card balances in a Gemvara account may not be transferred.
- Orders that are placed with a Gift Card and returned will be given a Gift Card in the amount of their original order.
3. Risk of Loss.
The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser, recipient or delivery to the carrier, whichever is applicable. We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
Gemvara.com will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on Gemvara.com.
Any dispute relating in any way to Gemvara.com Gift Cards in which the aggregate total claim for relief sought on behalf of one or more parties exceeds $7,500 shall be adjudicated in any state or federal court in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be filed only in the state and federal courts located in Massachusetts and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of your use of this site, any purchase from this site, or these Terms and Conditions.