Yellow Sapphire Engagement Rings
- Gemvara is the premier source for engagement-quality yellow sapphire rings, with more styles than you'll see anywhere else.
- Every design is customizable to suit your style and budget.
- With all the symbolism of sapphire, gem of faithfulness, and the sunny optimism of its yellow color, this gem is the perfect way to mark your commitment to each other.
- With a vivid fancy color, yellow sapphire rivals yellow diamond in beauty and durability but not in price.
Yellow Sapphire Engagement Rings
Brilliant Intertwined Knot Ring$2,905 in 14k rose gold / Yellow Sapphire
14K Rose Gold Ring with Yellow Sapphire
Adrianna Ring (6mm gem)$1,165 in 14k white gold / Yellow Sapphire
Round Yellow Sapphire 14K White Gold Ring
Hannah Ring$4,085 in palladium / Yellow Sapphire / Diamond
Emerald-Cut Yellow Sapphire Palladium Ring with Diamond
Eloise Ring (8mm gem)$5,300 in 14k white gold / Yellow Sapphire / Diamond
Round Yellow Sapphire 14K White Gold Ring with Diamond
Celtic Sun Ring$2,175 in 14k yellow gold / Yellow Sapphire
Round Yellow Sapphire 14K Yellow Gold Ring
Vela Ring (7mm gem)$1,515 in 14k white gold / Yellow Sapphire / Diamond
Emerald-Cut Yellow Sapphire 14K White Gold Ring with Diamond
Kira Ring$1,625 in platinum / Yellow Sapphire / Sapphire
Oval Yellow Sapphire Platinum Ring with Sapphire
Adele Ring$3,875 in platinum / Yellow Sapphire / Diamond
Round Yellow Sapphire Platinum Ring with Diamond
Regina Ring$800 in palladium / Yellow Sapphire
Oval Yellow Sapphire Palladium Ring
About Yellow Sapphire Engagement Rings
Engagement rings have been the ultimate symbol of love for thousands of years. In ancient Egypt, they wore rings on the third finger of the left hand to mark where the "vein of love" went directly to the heart, starting a tradition that continues today. When pledging your love with a unique engagement ring, you are starting your own family tradition. The most important value factor to consider when shopping for yellow sapphire engagement rings is the quality of the center stone. Gemvara hand-selects top quality conflict-free gems that are expertly cut for maximum beauty. A gift of a sapphire is a pledge of trust and loyalty. This tradition makes sapphire engagement rings a perfect symbol of the promise to marry. Sapphire is the September birthstone, the 5th and 45th anniversary gem, and the zodiac gem for Virgo. Our unrivalled selection of engagement rings by Randy Dixon, Jessica Behzad, Ruzanna Davtian, and other talented jewelry designers means you can find an engagement ring that perfectly symbolizes your relationship. Clean yellow sapphire engagement rings with mild dish soap: use a soft brush where dust collects. When taking off your engagement ring, don't pull on the gemstone: this won't damage the gem but it can, over time, stretch the metal that holds it in place, making the setting less secure. Be careful when removing your ring to wash your hands. Don't leave it on the rim of a sink where it can slip down the drain! Gemvara's fine quality yellow sapphire engagement rings are designed to be passed down for generations to come, crafted by hand in the United States.
Yellow Sapphire Quality
Sapphire is the gemstone of truth. In ancient times, a gift of a sapphire was a pledge of honesty and devotion. Kate Middleton's sapphire engagement ring is the latest in a long tradition of royal sapphires. When shopping for sapphire jewelry, the most important factors to consider are quality, color and cut of the sapphire. The more vibrant and bright the hue, the more valuable the sapphire will be. Also, the larger the carat weight, the more the sapphire will cost per carat. Before their final polish, most sapphires are heat-enhanced to almost 2,000 degrees in order to improve the color and clarity. This stable treatment does not require special care and does not reduce the gem's value. Sapphire is the September birthstone, the 5th and 45th wedding anniversary gem, and the zodiac gem for Virgo. All Gemvara jewelry is made to order, which ensures that a premium-quality sapphire will be hand-selected to perfectly suit your design. Crafted in the United States, Gemvara's fine sapphire jewelry is precious and personal, surely to be passed down for generations to come.
Shop With Confidence
We can help right away. Chat with a jewelry expert now!
Find the Perfect Ring for Your One-of-a-Kind Love
Select your favorite stone shape, setting, style or precious metal.
Browse by Style
Yellow Sapphire Buyer's Guide
- Yellow sapphire is like a ray of sun on a cloudy day, with a sunny yellow color, excellent brilliance, and the lasting value of sapphire.
- Sapphire is the gem of truth, symbolizing fidelity and the soul. In ancient times, a gift of a sapphire was a pledge of trust and loyalty. This tradition makes yellow sapphire engagement rings as meaningful as they are beautiful.
- Since the word sapphire is synonymous with the color blue, many people don't realize that sapphire comes in yellow too. Sapphires in other colors are known as fancy sapphires, just like diamonds in other colors are known as fancy diamonds.
- When you wear a yellow sapphire, people are likely to guess that you are wearing a fancy yellow diamond. For the lucky few who take own one, this gem's understudy status means that yellow sapphire is more affordable than either blue sapphire or yellow diamond.
- Rare and beautiful, yellow sapphire complements yellow gold and takes center stage set when contrasting against white gold and diamonds. This gem's durability means the beauty of yellow sapphire rings will last.
- Before their final polish, most yellow sapphires are heated to almost 2,000 degrees in order to improve the color and clarity. Heat enhancement is stable, does not require special care, and does not reduce the stone's value. You should assume every yellow sapphire has been heated without a report from a respected lab like GIA or AGL that says otherwise.
- Some yellow sapphire on the market is diffusion-treated: chemicals are introduced into the top layer of the gem to create a rind of more intense color. These stones are less rare and so less valuable. Gemvara does not sell diffusion-treated sapphires.
- Sapphire is the September birthstone, the gem of the fifth and 45th wedding anniversary, and the zodiac gem for Virgo.
- Yellow sapphire rings are durable and suitable for everyday wear. Clean with mild dish soap: use a soft brush behind the stone where dust can collect.
- Learn more about sapphire in our Gem Library.
Customize These Designs
Gemvara jewelry is designed to be made your own. Choose any piece and customize the gems and metals to suit your style. When you have it just the way you want it, we'll make the piece to order just for you. Make It Personal »