Pink Sapphire Engagement Rings
- Gemvara is the premier source for engagement-quality pink sapphire rings, with more styles than you'll see anywhere else.
- Every design is customizable to suit your style and budget.
- Combining sapphire's symbolism of the soul and the romance of its beautiful color, pink sapphire is a perfect choice for an engagement ring.
- Pink sapphire is the most feminine of gems but it also has remarkable strength and lasting beauty.
Pink Sapphire Engagement Rings
Duchess of Hearts Ring$3,298 in 14k yellow gold / Pink Sapphire / Diamond
Round Pink Sapphire 14K Yellow Gold Ring with Diamond
Lotus Ring$6,607 in platinum / Pink Sapphire / Diamond
Round Pink Sapphire Platinum Ring with Diamond
Matilda Ring (6mm gem)$2,738 in 14k white gold / Pink Sapphire / Diamond
Round Pink Sapphire 14K White Gold Ring with Diamond
Postmodern Princess Ring$5,806 in platinum / Pink Sapphire / Diamond
Princess Pink Sapphire Platinum Ring with Diamond
Princess Kate Ring$4,077 in platinum / Pink Sapphire / Diamond
Oval Pink Sapphire Platinum Ring with Diamond
Roxanne Ring$3,221 in palladium / Pink Sapphire / Diamond
Round Pink Sapphire Palladium Ring with Diamond
Ocean Ring$3,231 in 14k rose gold / Pink Sapphire
Round Pink Sapphire 14K Rose Gold Ring
Katarina Ring (6mm gem)$1,345 in 14k white gold / Pink Sapphire
Round Pink Sapphire 14K White Gold Ring
Georgette Ring (9mm gem)$6,088 in palladium / Pink Sapphire / Diamond
Emerald-Cut Pink Sapphire Palladium Ring with Diamond
About Pink Sapphire Engagement Rings
Engagement rings have been the ultimate symbol of love for thousands of years. In ancient Egypt, they wore rings on the third finger of the left hand to mark where the "vein of love" went directly to the heart, starting a tradition that continues today. When pledging your love with a unique engagement ring, you are starting your own family tradition. The most important value factor to consider when shopping for pink sapphire engagement rings is the quality of the center stone. Gemvara hand-selects top quality conflict-free gems that are expertly cut for maximum beauty. Pink sapphire has a candy-colored beauty all its own. Our unrivalled selection of engagement rings by David West, Jeet Palavwala, Damon Washington, and other talented jewelry designers means you can find an engagement ring that perfectly symbolizes your relationship. Clean pink sapphire engagement rings with mild dish soap: use a soft brush where dust collects. When taking off your engagement ring, don't pull on the gemstone: this won't damage the gem but it can, over time, stretch the metal that holds it in place, making the setting less secure. Be careful when removing your ring to wash your hands. Don't leave it on the rim of a sink where it can slip down the drain! Gemvara's fine quality pink sapphire engagement rings are designed to be passed down for generations to come, crafted by hand in the United States.
Pink Sapphire Quality
Sapphire is the gemstone of truth. Pink sapphire has the value of sapphire in a fashionable rosy pastel color. Pink sapphires are even more rare than the traditional blue colors of sapphire. When shopping for pink sapphire jewelry, the most important factors to consider are the quality, color and cut of the sapphire. The more vibrant and bright the hue, ranging from bubblegum pink to powder puff pastel, the more valuable the pink sapphire will be. Also, the larger the carat weight, the more the sapphire will cost per carat. Before their final polish, most sapphires are heat-enhanced to almost 2,000 degrees in order to improve the color and clarity. This stable treatment does not require special care and does not reduce the gem's value. Sapphire is the September birthstone, the 5th and 45th wedding anniversary gem, and the zodiac gem for Virgo. All Gemvara jewelry is made to order, which ensures that a premium-quality pink sapphire will be hand-selected to perfectly suit your design. Crafted in the United States, Gemvara's fine pink sapphire jewelry is precious and personal, surely to be passed down for generations to come.
Shop With Confidence
We can help right away. Chat with a jewelry expert now!
Find the Perfect Ring for Your One-of-a-Kind Love
Select your favorite stone shape, setting, style or precious metal.
Browse by Style
Pink Sapphire Buyer's Guide
- Pink sapphire is the most feminine of precious gems, with a pastel color that ranges from powder puff pink to bubble gum to honeysuckle. Brilliant and durable, pink sapphire rings combine the lasting value of sapphire with the sweetness of pink.
- Sapphire is the gem of truth, symbolizing fidelity and the soul. In ancient times, a gift of a sapphire was a pledge of trust and loyalty. This tradition makes pink sapphire engagement rings as meaningful as they are beautiful.
- Since the word sapphire is synonymous with the color blue, many people don't realize that sapphire comes in pink too. Sapphires in other colors are known as fancy sapphires, just like diamonds in other colors are known as fancy diamonds.
- Sapphire and ruby are twins separated at birth: different colored crystals of the mineral corundum, which comes in every color of the rainbow. When the family connection was discovered, gemologists decided that all the family members would be called sapphire except red, which would still be called ruby. Pink shades are called sapphire rather than ruby.
- Gem experts often debate where ruby ends and pink sapphire begins, since pink is really just light red. Pink sapphire is even rarer than blue: in some ways it has more in common with ruby than the other colors of sapphire.
- Almost all pink sapphires, including the ones Gemvara sells, are heated to almost 2,000 degrees to see if the color and clarity will improve. Heat enhancement is stable, does not require special care, and does not reduce the stone's value. You should assume every pink sapphire has been heated without a report from a respected lab like GIA or AGL that says otherwise.
- Some pink sapphire on the market is diffusion-treated: chemicals are introduced into the top layer of the gem to create a rind of more intense color. These stones are less rare and so less valuable. Gemvara does not sell diffusion-treated sapphires.
- Sapphire is the September birthstone, the gem of the fifth and 45th wedding anniversary, and the zodiac gem for Virgo.
- Pink sapphire rings are durable and suitable for everyday wear. Clean with mild dish soap: use a soft brush behind the stone where dust can collect.
- Learn more about sapphire in our Gem Library.
Customize These Designs
Gemvara jewelry is designed to be made your own. Choose any piece and customize the gems and metals to suit your style. When you have it just the way you want it, we'll make the piece to order just for you. Make It Personal »