Diamond Engagement Rings
- Nothing says "forever" like a diamond engagement ring.
- Every style is customizable to suit your style and budget.
- Gemvara's diamonds are all GIA or AGS certified, hand-selected for brilliance and lasting value.
- If you prefer a different quality grade, contact us at 1-800-436-8803 and we can find you just the right stone at the right price.
Diamond Engagement Rings
Adrianna Ring (6mm gem)$4,025 in platinum / Diamond
Round Diamond Platinum Ring
Eloise Ring (6mm gem)$5,275 in 14k white gold / Diamond
Round Diamond 14K White Gold Ring with Diamond
Princess-Cut Lotus Ring$4,865 in 14k white gold / Diamond
Princess Diamond 14K White Gold Ring with Diamond
Eleni Ring (5.2mm gem)$4,050 in 14k white gold / Diamond
Princess Diamond 14K White Gold Ring
Princess Kate Ring$6,000 in 14k white gold / Diamond
Oval Diamond 14K White Gold Ring with Diamond
Trina Ring (6mm gem)$8,100 in 14k white gold / Diamond
Princess Diamond 14K White Gold Ring with Diamond
Alyssa Ring$1,750 in 14k yellow gold / Diamond
Pear Diamond 14K Yellow Gold Ring with Diamond
Courtney Ring$4,815 in 14k yellow gold / Diamond
Princess Diamond 14K Yellow Gold Ring with Diamond
Georgette Ring (7mm gem)$4,285 in 14k yellow gold / Diamond
Emerald-Cut Diamond 14K Yellow Gold Ring with Diamond
About Diamond Engagement Rings
Engagement rings have been the ultimate symbol of love for thousands of years. In ancient Egypt, they wore rings on the third finger of the left hand to mark where the "vein of love" went directly to the heart, starting a tradition that continues today. When pledging your love with a unique engagement ring, you are starting your own family tradition. The most important value factor to consider when shopping for diamond engagement rings is the quality of the center stone. Gemvara hand-selects top quality conflict-free gems that are expertly cut for maximum beauty. Diamond inspires with its signature combination of fire and ice. Our unrivalled selection of engagement rings by Carl Ansley, David West, Martha Gomez Gutierrez, and other talented jewelry designers means you can find an engagement ring that perfectly symbolizes your relationship. Clean diamond engagement rings with mild dish soap: use a soft brush where dust collects. When taking off your engagement ring, don't pull on the gemstone: this won't damage the gem but it can, over time, stretch the metal that holds it in place, making the setting less secure. Be careful when removing your ring to wash your hands. Don't leave it on the rim of a sink where it can slip down the drain! Gemvara's fine quality diamond engagement rings are designed to be passed down for generations to come, crafted by hand in the United States.
Produced deep within the depths of the earth over a million years ago, a diamond is one of the most well-known and sought-after gemstones in the world. The ancient Greeks called the diamond "adamas," meaning invincible and theorized that something so beautiful could only come from the gods. Romans thought diamonds must have been fallen stars. Today diamonds have become the universal symbol of "forever" and most couples around the globe mark their engagement with a diamond ring. When shopping for diamond jewelry you must keep in mind the 4Cs: color, clarity, cut and carat weight. All these factor into the quality of the diamond. Less is more when it comes to color and clarity: the gems with the least amount of color and the fewest inclusions are the most rare and valued. On the other hand, bigger is better when it comes to carat weight: the bigger the diamond, the higher the carat weight and the more it costs per carat. Cut is arguably the most important value factor because the quality of a diamond's cut gives it its life and sparkle. The diamonds Gemvara offers are exceptionally fine: a minimum G-H in color, at least SI2 in clarity, and cut to dazzle with brilliance. Diamond is the April birthstone and the gem of the 10th and 60th anniversary. All Gemvara jewelry is made to order, which ensures that a premium-quality diamond will be hand-selected to perfectly suit your design. Crafted in the United States, Gemvara's fine diamond jewelry is precious and personal, surely to be passed down for generations to come.
Shop With Confidence
We want you to love your Gemvara jewelry, so we offer a 101-day no-questions-asked return policy. If you aren't satisfied with your unique Gemvara jewelry creation for any reason, you can send it back in its original unworn condition for a full refund. Each returned piece must have its original tag attached, so leave the tag on until you are sure you love it. If you love it but it doesn't fit, no problem: we offer one free resizing as well.
We stand behind our exceptional American-made quality with a one-year warranty on the craftsmanship of our jewelry. Because the earth is precious too, we make our jewelry from conflict-free gems and recycled precious metals.
We're so convinced that you will love the Gemvara experience, we make it even easier by offering free shipping too. (We're all about making more happy customers. Also have we told you how nice you look today?)
If you have any questions at all about our unique jewelry customization process, our products, or an order you've placed, give us a call at 1-800-436-8803, click to chat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll see for yourself why our customers rave about our personal service.
We can help right away. Chat with a jewelry expert now!
Find the Perfect Ring for Your One-of-a-Kind Love
Select your favorite stone shape, setting, style or precious metal.
Browse by Style
Diamond Buyer's Guide
- It's easy to see why diamond rings are the world's most popular adornment: diamond combines dazzling brilliance with prismatic fire.
- The Romans thought diamonds must be fallen stars. The ancient Greeks called diamond "adamas," meaning invincible, theorizing that something so beautiful must be the crystallized teardrops of the gods. Wearing diamond is said to attract good fortune too.
- Earth's hardest substance, diamond embodies "forever." Most couples around the world mark their commitment with a diamond engagement ring.
- As anyone who's researched diamonds knows, their value varies dramatically with quality, the 4Cs. White gems with the least amount of color and the fewest imperfections are the most rare and valuable. The bigger the diamond, the higher its carat weight and the more it costs per carat. Cut is arguably the most important value factor because the quality of a diamond's cut gives it its life and sparkle.
- Higher quality diamonds tend to hold value better than inexpensive gems, so most experts advise buying a better smaller stone rather than a larger lower quality version.
- For maximum value, look for sizes that are slightly less than round numbers, as price per carat increases as a diamond's weight hits magic numbers like one carat or 1.50 carat.
- Diamond engagement rings aren't the only reason why people wear diamonds. In addition to being the birthstone for April and the gem of the 10th and 60th anniversary, diamonds are a wardrobe essential, from basic diamond stud earrings to diamond solitaire pendants, to diamond anniversary rings and diamond right-hand-rings.
- For more information on buying a diamond engagement ring, read about Diamond in our Gem Library. For the latest engagement ring trends and celebrity engagement rings, see the Gemvara blog.
Customize These Designs
Gemvara jewelry is designed to be made your own. Choose any piece and customize the gems and metals to suit your style. When you have it just the way you want it, we'll make the piece to order just for you. Make It Personal »