Invest in Yourself:
Gemvara Believes in You.
At Gemvara, we believe the world is full of gems. Are you one of them? We want to find and build relationships with the next generation of young entrepreneurs and help them build their dreams. We're giving away two $1,250 scholarships to the best and brightest college students we can find that believe in e-commerce and the Gemvarian spirit.
Who: Any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in Fall 2011 or Spring 2012 at any accredited American college or university
What: Two $1,250 scholarships will be awarded, one for each topic below
When: Submission deadline is December 15, 2011
How: Applicants must submit an essay of 350 words
Two $1,250 scholarships will be awarded; this money can be used toward tuition, books, rent, mortgage, fraternity or sorority dues, or even to buy your loved one a gift for helping you cram for finals last semester.
How do I apply?
Submit your essay of 350 words or more below. One exceptional essay for each of the following two topics will be chosen:
1) How would you change retail or e-commerce to make it better?
2) There are 8 values of what makes a great Gemvarian. Which means the most to you and why?
- Start with the customer experience
- Amplify passion and curiosity
- Make people around you smile every day
- Relentlessly drive solutions
- Build meaningful relationships with everyone you touch
- Always be honest and direct
- Do more with less
- Be humble
Submission Deadline: December 15, 2011
Award Date: January 15, 2012
We are no longer accepting submissions for the Fall 2011/Spring 2012 Gemvara scholarship. Thank you for your interest.